Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Putting My Heart Into It...

Of all of the things to bake, I love


love

love


love

love to bake and decorate sugar cookies.

I especially like to pipe the frosting but these hearts have two delicious sugars on them instead: lavender ginger sugar and lemon rosebud sugar.


You can really appreciate the flavor of the cookies. I also used King Arthur flour for the very first time. Has anyone used this flour before? They offer several specialty flours as well.

Too bad I don't love love love love to do the dishes. There is a magnificent mess in my kitchen right now.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

oh, yum! it was nice to see you today, lauren! i have used king arthur whole wheat flour, but not their white in sugar cookies. are those flavored sugars in your photo? where do you get those and can i make them at home?

PleaseRecycle said...

I cute I use King Arthur whole wheat flour too. The King Arthru flour catalog (free) has lots of really good recipes. And I don't know why I'm awake right now.