Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Baking Blog is Moving... and the First Scone Recipe Is Already Posted!

In the spirit of posting more frequently, Justin and I are merging That Would Be Lovely with our Foodspiration blog. What does that mean?

1. All of my future baking posts including one that I just wrote tonight on the cream scone recipe will now be at www.foodspiration.com

2. We will be posting 2 to 3 times a week instead of 1 to 2.

3. You should change your link from this blog to www.foodspiration.com

After all, baking is inspirational too! Please click over...I've got so many ideas in the queue: all three scone recipes, pavlovas, and did anyone see this month's Martha Stewart Living?? It's all about cupcakes- hooray! I'm definitely making cupcakes.

Thanks for your patience with this changeover!!

No comments: